About Samdal & Associates
Samdal & Associates, Inc. is a comprehensive building inspection and engineering company licensed in the State of Washington. We provide high quality building inspections, reserve studies, Property Condition Assessments (PCAs), Capital Needs Assessments (CNAs), building envelope studies, and related services to property owners and purchasers from the perspective of Professional Engineers, Reserve Specialists, and real estate enthusiasts.
Our philosophy is simple: Be the very best at what we do. We focus on quality, not quantity, and each property — with its unique set of features — is treated as if it were our own. We form strategic partnerships with owners and property managers that are meant to last.
Our company has been in business since 2005 formerly operating as Samdal Engineering. It was founded by Jeff Samdal, PE, RS, PRA. With his traditional engineering background working in hydropower doing design and construction oversight, Jeff found his primary interest was in the real estate industry. He sought to find a niche using his skill set to benefit other real estate professionals, and a loyal following began. Most of our business is a result of repeat clients and referrals; a testament to our ability to deliver results.
Meet Jeff Samdal
We are dedicated to continuing education, part of that is staying involved with industry organizations.
These organizations include:
- The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- International Institute of Building Enclosure Consultants (IIBEC)
- Community Associations Institute, Washington State Chapter (CAI)
- Association of Professional Reserve Analysists (APRA)
- National Association of Building Inspection Engineers (NABIE)
- Woodinville Chamber of Commerce (Website)
- Association of Washington Business (AWB)